Sunday 13 March 2011

Cruise

Terserah lo mau ngatain gue melow najis atau alay total, yang jelas gue lagi suka (lagi) sama lagu ini...

Take me to your place
Where our heart belongs together
I will follow you
You're the reason that I breath

I'll come running to you
Fill me with your love forever
Promise you one thing
That I would never let you go
'Cause you are my everything


It insanely flew me high away and away. I'm not exaggerating anyway. Reminding me of the nature, grass were moving slowly to right and left, the sun was showing its power of fire and shine, the bird flew to the south back to the nest. Look, the clouds was so various as if they showed certain shapes that we know. Plane, Gun, and Teddy Bear.

Sing me this song anybody, sing me this song entirely.

It was on January 2006.

0 comments:

Post a Comment