Saturday 29 December 2012

Kaleidoscope 2012



I became a master ceremony in my niece’s birthday

I played in the rain at Anyer beach

I changed my clothes in a car

I taught Korean expatriates

I designed my own learning materials

I rode a motorbike to office

I moved to Jakarta

I was called a “bird”

I lost my grandmother 

I was “kidnapped”

I learned so much about journalistic

I captured a lot of pictures

I fought with my classmate

I laughed at a park

I was asked to be somebody’s girlfriend

I interviewed ministers

I walked through Transjakarta Busway corridors.

I did undercover for reporting

I found my full name in a newspaper

I jogged in Monas

I spent my Idl Fitr at the zoo

I cooked in my boy’s house.

I sang “Manhattan Skyline” at Kebun Raya Bogor

I made Sushi

I tasted Kimchi 

I won a writing competition

I lost my weight 

I cried along the pavement

I attended my cousin’s wedding

I got postcard from Jeju Island

I ate aglio olio spaghetti

I got two roses

I started to be a fruitarian 

I danced cha-cha

I got “Hermione” clock

I listened to Sajama Cut

I translated the news of composite stock price index

I met Middle East people

I began to speak in French

I sat beside you at Sabang 16

I had a conversation with your Dad in a living room.

P.S: segitu aja dulu, nanti kalo ada lagi gue tambahin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment