Sunday 14 August 2011

Matt-ness #7

Our conversation....

#1 with Milta

"Eh, by the way Chui, do you think that someday you can meet Matt? I don't know, but I'm sad to think that maybe it's a small possibility. This is the first time you are freaking crazy with an indie guy? So, let's plan to go to Brooklyn before 2020!


"I don't know Milta, but down here I just believe that I could meet them (the band, Matt Pond PA), Matt especially, whether I go there to Brooklyn or he comes here to Indonesia :D. I just believe"


"Hope, you can meet Matt at least for once in your life"


"Yeah, you too. Hope, you can meet Bird, Vernon, Iver and others. Believe in it. Remember Tahiti 80, you met them :D"


#2 with Nury

"Eh siapa tau elu ketemu Matt-nya barengan sama gue haha, in one gigs, perhaps."


"Iye ye. Terus kita teh nonton gigs-nya abis pulang kuliah tea di Amerika, duduk di cafe sambil ngopi, ngirup udara sore. Indah Dunia!"

"Hahaha mana ada universitas di Amerika yang mau nerima gue haha!"

"Terlalu merendah lo!"

(Sepertinya tidak perlu diteruskan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment