Thursday 5 January 2012

Eye


It’s quite warm and watery when I woke up.  I felt something wrong with this. I brought myself to the front of the mirror and it’s reddish. The right one, only. This, I didn’t take into account. My graduation day came along. It didn’t bother too much because I’ve dropped some contained Naphazoline to it. Until the day I went home, it was still red and quite swollen. My Dad picked me out to the clinic nearby. I took the medicine regularly and dropped in higher dose as suggested by the doctor. I didn’t feel any trouble with this anymore until I woke up in the morning in recent days and something different occurred.  

I couldn’t see clearly with the right one. I immediately dropped somewhat contained Dexomethasone Sodium Phospate into it. One drop, two drops. No change. I’m back on doing the same thing in the afternoon and at night. And I felt that warm and watery again in the morning. As days gone ,it becomes a bit disturbing when I’m reading a book or watching a movie. My sight was just like in the room with the dim light. Such an opaque sight In one side only. I told my Mom to see the ophthalmologist to check what going’s on with this. 

Today, I did the medical check. The doctor’s assistant said that there might be an infection. Yes, my eye nerve is possibly infected. That’s my temporary diagnose. Next week, I’m going to go back to see the doctor as suggested because I came late today. She said that the process of checking takes long time with such particular optic equipment so I should come early. 

One thing that makes me afraid is this: I can’t see each word as easy as before when reading. It seems there is something disturbing my sight, particularly on the right one. I should stop for a while because the muscle of this right eye seems tired. Yes, a bit hard to do thing that I love most. 

However, when I was in the shower, something came through the glass in my bathroom wall. It was red orange. When I was out on the balcony, oh my The Almighty God, I saw the beauty in Your sky. The combination or blue, red, pink, and orange. At that time, suddenly the smile was cracked on my cheeks. Thank God I still can see this gorgeousness even though it’s not so clear. Thank God..Thank God..Thank God. 

I feel much more betterer. Haha. Oh, no It’s a redundancy. I feel better like the song I’m listening to now ‘I Feel Better’ from Frightened Rabbit, but I’m not frightened anyway hehe. 

See, so many things to be laughed than to be cried.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment