Thursday 5 January 2012

It's an Achievement of 2011


Alright. Yeah I don’t know what the best word to start is even though I write this kind of thing almost everyday. Hehe. Today, everybody talks about what they’ve gotten in 2011 and what they want to reach in 2012. Then, those called ‘resolutions’ are eventually posted in social networking such as Twitter and Facebook.  Simultaneously, it drives me to my own reflection; what I’ve done and gotten and what I haven’t in previous year. I don’t really have any idea of this because I didn’t write any resolutions at all in January 1st of 2011 regarding I write some resolutions in every single day.  I plan what I’m going to do in the day before I get sleep and I check the list before I get back on the bed, while I write the plan for tomorrow again and it is continuously  done almost everyday. I said almost because I sometimes forget and feel lazy. Yeah, human. Or alibi. Haha. I don’t know it becomes such my habit. To be well-organized, well-planned, well-arranged. Yeah, A blood type (commonly).  So, is that resolution as well, huh?  What do you call for it? A daily target? goal? I think it’s just the same. Quite perhaps to refer something that we want to reach no matter it’s daily, weekly, monthly, or even annually.
Well (I, with all my heart, feel how important the functional grammar course is that I know the continuative adjuncts, such as well, alright, so, etc. really work out in making the logical connections between these kind of written thought. Confused? Think!). Yup, talking about 2011 for me is just about the monotonous activities. My research paper became the Queen of my Monarch. I work for paper, I eat for paper, and even I run for paper. Nevertheless, at last I could pick the ripen fruit. And the taste was just sweet when the harvest time on the last of the month, December. Not only me who tasted it as I said, it’s not only mine; it’s ours. 




 

So, what are my resolutions for 2012? I’ve not written them yet. It should not be written in the New Year eve, right? Later on, I’ll tell you. I don’t mind. Perhaps. 
My graduation.It's an achievement for me in 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment