Saturday 7 April 2012

Rush River

After days trapped in the rushing river, now let me lay in lakes. Still, I have something to consider. Yea, it's hard. To be honest, I really want to make this day very very relax and breezy even though I still have duty to write. Furthermore, the wedding invitation are wandered in my mind. My friend when I was at primary school will be soon pronounced as a wife of a lucky guy out there.

Attending her party has been scheduled from days ago, but this deadline seems killing me. I don't know whether i would in a rush going there and coming back here in a very hectic Monday and I don't know when I will finish my work or just stay here with no having moment of meeting her and friends.

In other words, it feels like laying in lakes and suddenly dragged along by the rush of river. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment