Wednesday 20 October 2010

Raindrop Prelude

A bit chuckle in my mouth, long across to the throat and ends in my tummy. It was on September (if I’m not mistaken) when I just reached my second year in Senior High School for about 2 months. It is not very special thing but strong enough to stick in my mind. Cloudy and cloudy, the cloud above my school was not blue like 30 minutes ago. Somebody, a friend of him, called me up to meet somebody (confused, huh?). I didn’t want! I’d rather go home than meeting him wherever it was, I forget. He, moreover, was afraid and so shrinking too. I never know why.
I was thinking about something flying roughly in my mind. Anxiety, it was! I knew what he aimed to. I knew! It had been guessed while, I couldn’t believe what he has done and felt. He fell in love with me. We had some fight when in the first year. Yes, we were in the same class, indeed. That was the reason why I kept staying away from him.
Still, cloudy…cloudy. I looked out the window of vehicle I was on. Getting off and ran to home, entered my room. Forgetting to take off my uniform, I stared at the window started to get fogged up. Beep…beep….the ringtone of my mobile phone keep ringing loudly. It signed ‘calling…081808…’ once, twice, three times, 10 times. The word ‘Hallo’ from me is the first stage of our conversation. Nervously, he asked me to be..hmm…somewhat people call ‘girl friend’ maybe. I could answer directly. It required more consideration, I said that to him. I thought that it was not him. Realizing something, the sound is owned by his friend. My Gosh! I was no longer involved in the conversation. Upset! He was too shy to say that. Awkward!
The door was moving inside without knocking. My sister caught me in the sea of anxiety. Seemed that she was able to read what was on my mind, no questions delivered. Just smiling in the silence. Sat beside me. Cloudy became darker and darker…one two three, some drops began to fall. Leaves of avocado trees were waving smoothly. We both were amazed at that natural activities. A Raindrop Prelude was flown, touched our ear, and danced in my room. Then, the rhythm and melody began to fill the air in that blessing room. Until it was raining cats and dogs. No regret in me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHH GOD!! thank you
thank you chooeyy for show me how to post a comment in your blog.. mmmmmmmm
u know i am interesting with this part (RAINDROP PRELUDE)
quite a good word to opening your story...huh?
anyyywaaayy... can i ask u somthin'
who is exactly this man?? the man that u say was in the same class with u.. and indeed also with me too...can i know his name???
n why he didn't have a guts to say it by himself???
i don't wanna guessing around so tell me
answer me okay..

Unknown said...

APAKAH SAMPAI POSTINGAN SAIA??

Post a Comment