Tuesday 19 October 2010

Zero Desired to Sleep.

Listening to the radio, while doing this ‘Exploring Drama’ task, it feels like I’m dragged to several years ago when energetic and cheerfulness were flown along my blood of puberty. Never get bored when the memories come to my messy mind. It always plays interestingly, much far from the word ‘bad’. If I remember that, some characters on the big screen are playing professionally based on the scenario of my memories script at that time. That’s true that radio was my second best friend while the first was loneliness. I don’t know what comes to my mind now.
I want to talk, but I found none here. It might be normally occur when we need somebody in our conversation, no matter if it’s physically exist in front of us or just flying in cyberspace. It happens again after years hide on wherever it does. I just need one or more partner(s) involved in this conversation. Where are they? (I keep on asking to whoever they are or it is). No answer comes.
I hate this. Why people don’t reply my message? You know, how many amount of happiness come when my mobile phone beeps and signs ‘1 message received’ on these last days. I really need somebody to talk no matter he or she provides the ears genuinely to hear my, somewhat called, sadness.
I trigger to have a very long and long conversation until midnight divides the time then the dawn breaks among I, my mother, and my sister. I love you so! So sure!
Friends? Where are you? I really need you by my side indeed.
Is this not enough? I don’t have much money just to buy very tempting full of thick chocolate ice cream! I don’t have much time to hang out in weekdays. Those are spent with my students! BLAH! I think, it doesn’t mean that I cannot have you here!
I want lean your back, put my head on your shoulders, and we are drown in the sea of stories……..

"...is it too much to ask for?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment