Wednesday 27 July 2011

Matt-ness

Honestly, I don’t really like this situation. Really. Who likes? You find yourself in a high fever and wallowed in the sea of misery. Everyone’s gone. Find none to talk, to rely on the shoulders they own. To have an angular cycle of life which uninterruptedly must be dealt with research paper, it’s unduly terrible. I find myself floundered of this perfect mishmash of fever, diarrhea, and final projects.

This is abnormal or perhaps I’m out of my mind or whatever you describe someone who’s not sane. Why the guy named Matthew Morris Pond always crosses my mind. Fill my emptiness. Oh, my God this is undeniable. Everytime, I try to make it normal, everytime I got pulsing in my head. I don’t know why and so please don’t force me to explain. Even, there’s so much self-deprecating in me to figure this Matt-ness out. Oh, Matt! Ouch, again, slipped tongue! What happened? I don’t know.

This is the first time, I feel this kind of Matt-ness oh I mean madness, even I didn’t feel like this when I’m awed at Remedy Waloni or anyone else who seemed make my life felt so complete previous time ago.

Alright, take a deep breath. I admit that I’m very happy having him as my ‘emergency exit’ when the swell ball of chaos is rolling towards me. And I know he’s my catalyst of my despair thread. Okay, I know perhaps it’s perfectly silly or perhaps it’s just an ephemeral mess which someday he’s nothing for me. But please, for right and now I love him so much. And let me enjoy this. Yes, you’re right if you said that I’m submerged in the sea of absurdity. And yes, I’m being absurd! I admit it.

I’m just happy. That’s all. And I think it’s enough to explain. I know myself that it’s hard for me to find myself laughing out loud. And I feel it when I see him even though he’s really hard to reach. He’s playing guitar lively on the video, whereas I’m also playing guitar here in my own trapezium dorm. We are playing guitar together regardless you are a great guitar player, while I’m not. No matter. I’m still happy. And, thanks God, happiness is just simple.

It feels like my gloomy days are drifting away, you kick me out of cliff. Matt just becomes my self-reassuring. I let you say ’douchebag’, ‘being exaggerating’, or in Bahasa you can call me ‘alay’. I’m congruous enough to deserve that. Again, I just want tell the world that I’m happy. Your songs, your music are sweetly-strummed. I’ve been dreaming to have your performance in Indonesia. Your fans are dying to see it, especially me. So come here Matt Pond PA, to Indonesia. You will be very welcomed here. Or should I fly to Brooklyn?

Look!



His smile melts my broken heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment