Saturday 23 April 2011

Big Orange Gun

This is the place where I grew up. The place where I flew the kites so high and rode the bikes far far way. Only the gestures of nature that I found every morning. The shine of sun was so yellow and pure. Its warmth tempted me softly to get me up. Oh my, I smelled something nice for my breakfast. I didn’t have any loaves of bread or coffee. But, something tasted original. Blowing wind on and on to the east and to the west, north to south. I couldn’t see it anyway, but I could see the course.
I was sad if I hadn’t found any friends to play with. Almost the game I played required the partners. It was like a bunch of happiness if I met somebody to play with, even though, the game never ended up. Never. It was perhaps a silly thing that I ever counted the cloud, while it was uncounted. A friend of mine asked me to the yard to see the rainbow. But we never saw it because there was no rain at all. Haha.. it was impossible. Thus, the cloud was our menu. Counting it until the dark came, the bird went home, the name of God was heard from the mosque.

Look, that sky, that cloud. They were cute. They never changed. It was quite the same as what I had seen years ago. “Cause she’s bittersweet, she knocks me off of my feet.” I remember the unforgettable moment in the late afternoon with my uncle. We looked at the cloud and try to figure that out, as though it formed certain shape around us. My uncle pointed the cloud that he thought and it formed like a gun. I followed his finger point to see it and tried to figure it out as well. Yes, I agreed with him. It formed a gun. Big gun. Big orange gun. People say that the cloud is always white, but i saw it was orange. The memory of mine cannot be always accurate.

First, I thought that the cloud could form the certain shapes, but now I realized that it was just an imagination. Our mind imagines the cloud as the things like around us. But i missed that moment, the moment that i never get again, maybe.
However, I always like what the nature shows. It never lies. Every inch of its beauty could not be neglected.

P.S: Entah ini kapan postingan gue tulis, yang jelas gue nemu ini lagi di laptop Babeh gue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment