Saturday 23 April 2011

Creating Happiness

Being neglected is not a new thing for me. So what do you worry about? Everything will be back on the right track. Sometimes, awkward situation come and fight me.What a crock! I just need some time to break. Oh come on set me free. This is boring, you know. Doing suck activities like these which I really don’t hope.Teaching, which is not fully in my desire, entirely fills my days. Honestly, it is not only about teaching but about creepy complement, no it’s not, not the right vocabulary anyway.

Holiday cannot make me fully happy though. I just forget about thanking. Now, I realize that boringness can be deleted and, in contrast, it can be created as well. Many times go, I had created my boring situation, so I trapped in such a den surrounding by cruel steel of sadness. Awkwardly, it was made by myself. I was bored because I did the same things. I watched the same tv programs, I did the same exercise, I followed the same route, I ate the same menu, I typed the same papers, and many other things I said, I felt, I created the same. Poor me.

But now I tried to open my eyes for something new, although it is not real brand new. It’s kind of hard to start. First move is always hard, isn’t it? But we can make it easy, huh? Again, although, it’s not that easy, baby. I’m just trying to create my happiness. As many people said that happiness does not come easily. It must be pursued. That’s why there is a movie entitled “The Pursuit of Happiness” not “Taking the Happiness”. Honestly, these recent days I have some problems with my own self. And it’s hard to share with. I don’t say that I don’t want to share it with somebody. It is just hard to be told although to somebody very closed to me. I’m confidently sure that everybody had ever felt like what I’m feeling right now. Abstract. I just can’t control my self. I try to understand that this is life perhaps. If it’s too flat, it’s not life. And in this life, we must survive to encounter some problems poured like the rain.

And I realize that doing nothing can effectively make me like rubbish. And it’s the big factor of my sadness. I must do something. Surely, it comes happiness in me. Don’t blame my self too much. I didn’t do anything wrong indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment