Saturday 30 January 2010

"Good Morning Tweenos!"

It's terrible to describe. Ouch, I dunno where start line is. These social networks always wake me up when morning comes and sleep me out when the night wake. Specially, when he always said "Good Morning" for the Tweenos. Yes, he's on twitter always re-energizing me to live this ordered life even though he's in unconsciousness when saying that. The replies replenish this broken spirit as well. I even never ever met him yet, moreover, I can't see his 'real' face coz he's designed his face for the picture. This is pretty weird I said. He likes kitty (the nick name he used for tiger),writing and the other similarities to me, like orange. But he calls 'orange' for her. It's a sign that he's 'you-know-who-'s adorer. And I'm down. I dunno and still figure this 'weirdness' out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment